I am going to figure this out, one way or another. It has taken me this long to find out how to post.
Summer is here and it is cold in Idaho, it rained all last week. Jennifer is doing summer basketball and taking two classes at CSI. Dad is still working, his last day will be the 19th. We have started to tear the deck apart today. When we put in the all weather decking 2 years ago, it has weathered badly and the company agrees, so they returned our money and we have to take out the old deck and put in a better deck. We have ordered the decking so we have to get the old out.This morning I started working on it and Jennifer joined me as soon as she got her homework for class done, then thirty minutes later she says she is sweaty. It's going to be a long job with her.I do appreciate her helping me.
11 years ago
Hurray!! You finally posted! I have to admit, I thought it was a mistake when your blog appeared at the top of my list! Way to go Mom.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your first post!! I love that all the Reddingtons are getting blogs. It is so fun to see what everyone is up to. It makes everyone not seem so far away!!
ReplyDelete