Saturday, May 29, 2010

Wow, it is amazing how long I can go without posting. School is out, let the summer begin. As always the day after school gets out it is cold. This last two weeks has been interesting We took Jennifer to a doctor at Primary Children's Hospital in Salt Lake hoping to find out what is happening, but I fear that we are at the same dead end that we have hit many times before. Jennifer's first appointment was on the 17th the Doctor seemed really concerned with the pain in her stomach. He ordered an upper GI to be done in Burley. Jennifer had that done on the 19th and they found a Diverticular in the Duodenum which Dr Graham called and said he didn't know what that meant. Then Jennifer had a scope (where they put you to sleep and send a scope down your throat with a camera attached). After the scope the Doctor came out and told me that he didn't find anything so there fore there wasn't anything. I asked about what the Burley hospital found and he said he couldn't find it. He feels that Jennifer is over stressed and that may be her problem. I feel that we will still have to continue to search for what makes Jennifer throw up all the time and what causes her stomach to hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment